Guidelines for Speakers
- There will be an LCD available for paper presentations. The overhead projectors will not be available.
- Please bring your presentation in a pen drive.
- Plan to be in the session at least 5 minutes prior to the commencement of the session and introduce yourself to the Session Chair.
- You are encouraged to bring hard copies of your paper (20-30 copies recommended) for distribution to the audience. There is no facility to make photocopies.
- The session chair will divide the available time equally to all speakers. Please allocate five minutes for question-answers and rest of the time for presentation. You will have about 20 minutes for presentation including time for Q & A.
- It is really critical that you stay within the time that is allocated for your presentation in order to keep the program on track
- The session chair is in full control of the time management. Please respect his/her directions.