Papers adhering to prescribed requirements will be eligible for publication.
- Paper must follow defined formatting guidelines
- It must reach before November 15, 2022 (after November 15 , 2022 with a late fee)
- At least one author must be registered before deadline
- Conference Proceedings (in CD-ROM) with ISBN 978-1-943295-20-3 will be published by AIMS International, Texas, USA. All received full papers satisfying conference requirements will be published in this proceedings.
- Some publishers have agreed to possibly publish papers submitted to the conference in their respective journals. Those interested in getting their paper published are advised to upload the full paper by 31 October 2022 . We will identify a journal that matches your paper content and will send it to them for publication consideration. All papers will be expected to meet the respective journal’s publication requirements.
Submissionof full paper:
- Please keep an editable final version of full paper ready
- Use following link to upload your full paper
- Please do not upload multiple versions of your paper
Authors are not required to submit complete papers unless they are submitting for publication in the proceedings.
Please do not email full paper
Full paper Submission - November 15, 2022
Full paper submission (with late fee) - November 30, 2022
Important Links: Proceedings Guidelines, Sample Paper